- Automated slitting capability up to a maximum of 126” and minimum of 0.75″
- Tolerances as tight as +/- 0.125” for most products
- Roll diameter of up to 30″
- Climate controlled converting environment for the products that require it
- Ultrasonic slitting to seal the cut edge on synthetic materials and minimize edge beading
- Hot knife slitting to seal the cut edge on synthetic materials
- Pinking knife slitting for products that unravel easily
- Crush knife slitting
Aurora also employs a roll saw that enables us to cut material down to size in roll form without the need for re-winding. This allows us the ultimate flexibility to provide quick turnaround service for small quantity or one-off custom orders for widths from 0.75” to 126” and roll diameters up to 16”.
Aurora understands that one size does not fit all and can provide custom packaging solutions that offer a good balance between cost and protection. Our specialized packaging capabilities allow us to ship finished rolls vertically, horizontally, or suspended in cradles for more delicate materials. We can also package rolls in individual boxes, typically for the printable textiles market for ease of handling and use.
Aurora Specialty Textiles Group provides customized roll sizes and lengths for unique handling needs and reduced downtime at the customer.